The Monash education develops highly knowledgeable, well-skilled, flexible and globally-engaged students through excellent and relevant learning and teaching characterised by discovery, creativity and opportunity which are enabled by oustanding educators and the best in technology and learning spaces. Monash University is a global university with a presence on four continents.
Leaders from the world's most successful companies consistently rate Monash as a preferred university from which to hire graduates (Global Employability Rankings, 2011–2015, New York Times) and ranked 21st in the World's Most International Universities in 2017 by Times Higher Education.
Monash plans for the future are ambitious, for example, Monash University Net Zero Initiative by 2030. Join us and make an impact, both locally and internationally. Further information, visit: https://www.monash.edu/study/why-choose-monash And https://www.monashcollege.edu.au/
Innovative learning and teaching space
Monash Business School. Today the Monash Faculty of Business and Economics is one of the largest and most international business and economic academies in the Asia-Pacific region. It is the only Group of Eight 'triple crown' accredited faculty in Australia. The School is a global academy for leaders, innovators and change-makers. We are ranked No. 29 in the world (overall) by QS World University Rankings 2018 - Business and Management Studies.
Join the Monash Business School and become a member of its community characterised by excellence in all we do, international scope of influence, with the skill and knowledge to navigate the complexities of today's global economy, enterprising attitude to instil our staff and students with the capacity to seek out opportunities to apply our research and knowledge for positive impact on a changing world, and our inclusive culture that respects diversity of people and ideas.
When you join Monash you will change your learning experience and adopt our twenty first century learning and teaching methodology, develop the skills and mindset you need not only to secure a 'job', but to build a long-term career and become part of the next generation of business leaders and managers.
Monash course is delivered through
* Innovative facilities and technologies to enhance student learning and provide practical experiences.
* Work-integrated learning facilitated with internships and industry-based learning approaches, to ensure our students graduate with practical experience on their CVs.
* Leadership and development through co-curricular experiences including leadership, mentoring and development training at all levels, to facilitate the development of contemporary and ethical leadership skills.
Monash graduates are making their mark on the business world:
* Creating important new policies for the government
* Trading commodities on the New York Stock Exchange
* Managing a department of people for a multinational company
* Developing a new marketing campaign for the next big brand
* Launching their own start-up companies
Your choice: Choose your course options from one of the most extensive business offerings in Australia with degrees across the spectrum of business and commerce disciplines, with double degree combinations to increase your career opportunities. Combined with our first-class learning spaces, blended approaches to delivery, and opportunities to develop your academic, research and workplace skills, there’s no better place to start your career.
For course options, please visit: https://www.monash.edu/business/future-students/undergraduate-study-options
We look forward to welcoming you at Monash.