Melbourne Institute of Technology - Sydney
Sydney campus is located in Sydney’s Central Business District (CBD) next to the Darling Harbour, one of the city’s largest shopping, food and entertainment precincts. The campus is just a short walk from the Pitt Street Mall, Queen Victoria Building and Chinatown, and provides easy access to public transport and all the facilities of a world class city.
- Our campus is located in the newly-refurbished and iconic Argus building, combines decades of history with the best contemporary facilities, right in the heart of Melbourne
- MIT provides one-on-one support from lecturers and tutors, active monitoring from staff, peer-assisted study, communication skills workshops and mentoring
- Smaller class sizes mean fewer students resulting more personal attention from lecturers for better academic performance
- A Trimester system provides greater flexibility for entry and exit and allows students to accelerate a three-year degree into just two years
- Campus facilities and services include excellent teaching and learning facilities, modern computer labs, networking studio labs, wireless internet, comprehensive library with the latest electronic information services, computer shop, student lounge, prayer room, campus security, first-aid facilities, career advisory, study support and counselling
Programs offered at this campus include: Business, Accounting, Information Technology, Networking and English Language.
We believe that everyone deserves access to a tertiary education. If you are thinking about quality education and personal experience you deserve, we look forward to meeting with you real soon.