Perth Institute of Business & Technology
PIBT is an alternative pathway intoEdith Cowan University’s (ECU) undergraduate degrees. Since 1994, we have been known as PIBT. Our Diploma courses are based on the ECU curriculum, and are equivalent to the first year of an ECU bachelor degree. PIBT has built its enviable reputation by delivering high quality pathway programs so you can enter university with confidence. PIBT is a great starting point to ensuring that you have a successful and smooth transition to university.
- Fast-track degree pathway into one of Australia’s best universities.
- Complete your Bachelor degree in 2.5 years (some conditions apply, e.g. nursing pathway).
- Small class sizes mean you get more personalized attention from lecturers.
- Fantastic locations with some of the most modern and up-to-date facilities on-campus.
- PIBT provides you with a solid foundation to a degree that enables you to be job-ready and career-focused.
The 2008 national Graduate Destination Survey reports that 84.7% of PIBT domestic Bachelor level graduates are in full-time employment with the national average at 86.01% and the state average at 87.9%.
We are hoping to see you soon.