Melbourne Institute of Technology - Melbourne
We provide a suite of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs to domestic and international students in Business, Accounting, Information Technology, Computer Networking and Engineering (Telecommunications).
Located in the centre of Melbourne Central Business District (CBD), the MIT Melbourne campus is the larger of the two campuses.
- Our campus is located in the newly-refurbished and iconic Argus building, combines decades of history with the best contemporary facilities, right in the heart of Melbourne
- MIT provides one-on-one support from lecturers and tutors, active monitoring from staff, peer-assisted study, communication skills workshops and mentoring
- Smaller class sizes mean fewer students resulting more personal attention from lecturers for better academic performance
- A Trimester system provides greater flexibility for entry and exit and allows students to accelerate a three-year degree into just two years
- Campus facilities and services include excellent teaching and learning facilities, modern computer labs, networking studio labs, wireless internet, comprehensive library with the latest electronic information services, computer shop, student lounge, prayer room, campus security, first-aid facilities, career advisory, study support and counselling
We believe that everyone deserves access to a tertiary education. If you are thinking about quality education and personal experience you deserve, we look forward to meeting with you real soon.