Rangsit University is the only private university which has been assessed on education standard quality by the Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment (Public Organization) and rated "Very Good". The curriculum are broadly categorized into five groups as follows;
- Faculties of Medial and Health Sciences: College of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medical Technology, Faculty of Nursing Science, Faculty of Physical Therapy, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Optology and College of Oriental Medicine
- Faculties of Engineering and Technology: College of Engineering, Faculty of Information Technology, College of Agricultural Innovation Food and Biotechnology and Institution of Aviation
- Faculties of Humanities and Social Sciences: College of Social Innovation, College of International, Institute of Diplomacy and International Studies, Faculty of Liberal Arts, Faculty of Communication Arts, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Education and Graduate School
- Faculties of Art and Design: Conservatory of Music, Faculty of Architecture, Faculty of Arts and Design and Faculty of Digital Art
- Faculties of Economics and Business Administration: College of Government, Faculty of Business Administration, Faculty of Accounting, College of Tourism and Hospitality and Faculty of Economics
Currently there are total of 141 programs; 94 undergraduate programs for, 37 Master Degree programs ,1 Graduate Diplomaand 9 Doctoral Degree programs.